Right so after a hiatus of other shows (namely HIMYM, Revenge, Mentalist, and Scandal), I’ve been forced to try and delve deeper into this show. This fad show. This confusing show. This show where I am still terribly confused about everyone’s motives and why all the good looking men have long hair. This show that everyone is currently watching season 4 of. But I promised new friend TT that I would watch some episodes so we can GOSSIP. So here I go with THOUGHTS and FEELINGS.
– Everyone wears a lot of black on this show.
– Where the bloody hell are the dragons?!
– Where is my love Jon Snow? Does he need caring for with his head wound?
– Renly tut tut. It’s okay that you like boys but don’t force them to be your friend (possibly not okay for a king in this world, but hey, no judgey from this corner). Also your wife Margaery has got to stop showing her assets in public. It’s a tad embarrassing. Also embarrassing in that she wants King Renly to invite her brother in to come get him started. Deary me.
– Sansa (sp?) was weird and moany in this episode. Yes I know she is in a bad way with the whole Joffery debacle. But I mean really.
– Tyrion amuses me. Good times. Pycelle was bad but I never like him or beardy beard anyway so bye bye.
– Also that Tyrion paid the whore twice amused me. I hope she remembers this fondly.
– Theonis just such a weak character. He’ll end up being on the wrong side of teh Stark divide and actually he doesn’t want to side with his family! Starks are more of a family than his own family. Especially when you mix in sexual attraction to sister. Ew.
– Not NEEDLE!! Nooooo.
Arya and Jon are still Miz’s favourite.