Called Endurance. Miz ENDURED this episode. URGH it’s like it lost everything good about the previous episode/direction. Weak epsidoe but in hindsight I guess it set everything post-shooting-on-the-boat-and-framing-victoria up.
- Nolan wears a striped jacket – that’s literally the main thing I took away from this episode AND it was in the opening shots!! Candy striper yahoo.
- Daniel is still a drip. Kill him off already.
- Emily regained her memories (boo-urns).
- Emily’s hair has been browned (is that even a word?). Basically more belivable character-wise or something. And this means that she has hung up her revenegey hat. Or something. PLOT TWIST!
- Emily can’t have babies. That’s sad face. Stupid Daniel shooting her uterus. Maybe that’s what Baby Carl is for.
- Urgh Sara. GO AWAY.
- Ugh Aiden. DO AWAY. Or be killed by Niko due to Takeda’s death. Ozzies are hard beasts – don’t cross them. Whoops, too late.
- Patrick. I was rooting for you and Nolan. I really really really want more Nolan sexytime / true love. you ruined it. But I am fully in CAMP NOLAN. GO AWAY NO ONE LIKES YOU.
- What happened to Charlotte?
- YES JACK! Punch Daniel. You GO GUY.