OH MAN this was one of the best episodes of Revenge Miz has seen for a very long time – even though there was no red sharpie! Oh man oh man oh man.
– Aiden IS working with Emily to take down Vicky. Huzzah! And they seem to love each other which is actually growing on me even though I’m Team Jack. Interestingly I’ve turned away from GO HOME AIDEN NO ONE LIKES YOU to YAH PLOT TWIST GO AIDEN BRING DOWN VICKY. Aiden got shot in the heart by Daniel and Emily only just found out. That is very cute. Also, prediction: Aiden will die at the end of this season so that Emily and Jack can be together with no(t many) strings.
– If Nolan and Patrick have a passionate love affair, I wouldn’t be upset. Quite the opposite really. Writers MAKE THIS HAPPEN. Sparks.
– Do all rich people wear white to parties? If so, we need to jump on that bandwagon immediately.
– Loved the family photograph of the Greyson’s in the background while Conrad and Vicky have their tiff and vases are thrown. Also, on that note, do rich people have different bankruptcy rules than others? Surely they would have had to sell all these vases, NOT TO MENTION THEIR HUGE HOUSE.
– Was Miz the only one who was wishing that it was Conrad who had been thrown from the car? Did the car crash cos Conrad was on the meds? Or was it sabotaged by someone (Vicky, Patrick, Daniel, Charlotte, etc = there is a big list!)?
– Does Nolan dress up for fun or for reals? He convict t-shirt of his own mugshot was hilariously awesome but his party outfit was just comical.
Oh, so man emotions. I loved the scene at the party between Emily and Vicky where Emily announces that the Greyson’s are now bankrupt. The other favourite scene was when Emily disrupted Patrick and Vicky’s lunch on the deck – their banter is one of the BEST things about this show. Other plot lines are dragged out and alliances change, characters change motivations, but Emily and Vicky’s banter goes strong. Well played writers.
Daniel is a wuss. He annoys Miz: tells Emily off in a childish manner for keeping secrets and then well and behold, we has not told her about shooting Aiden OR that awful French girl tried to seduce him. Also random French girl is fierce but I didn’t see her and Jack together. Well played writers. Also, he’s entirely made it obviously to French girl that there is something about Nolan he doesn’t want anyone to know. Good work on keeping him a secret; you’ve just made fierce French girl more interested and determined. Fail101.
Final shout out to the writers: After Nolan interrupts Daniel and Emily’s “disagreement”, we next see them at the party. And Daniel calls Emily “Babe”. If looks could kill, Daniel would be dead. What a snotty terms of endearment after a fight about fidelity and truth. Grrr. Well played writers.
Final final though: Surely Daniel needs to die in this programme or get sent to run the magazine in France? JJ, thoughts? My thoughts of “go home Aiden” have rapidly shifted to “go home Daniel no one likes you.”